Host Your Kit is different type of Sports Ware competition. We don’t want you cutting out coupons, collecting vouchers, or buying a particular product for the next year, we simply want you to tell us why you deserve a new youth team strip.
Our judging panel will meet three times during the competition to select 30 lucky entries to receive a brand new adidas team strip, supplied by our partners Greaves Sports.
We will be judging the winners purely on the strength of their entries – so please make them memorable!
How to Enter
- Ensure that the team you are applying on behalf of is registered with an U11 (2000s) to U16 (1996s) age categories league in England, Scotland or Wales to take part.
- Teams can be either Male or Female
- Ensure that the Club you are applying on behalf of knows that you are doing so!
- Register Your Team Here
Only ONE entry per Club Age Group will be accepted – so please ensure that other parents/coaches are not entering Host Your Kit for the same age group as well. Pick the entry that you think has the best chance of success!
- Send us an email telling us in no more than 500 words why your team deserves a new kit (don’t forget to attach some photos of your team!), Or, film your own video explaining why your team deserves a new kit – make sure it’s no longer than 3 minutes - upload it to You Tube and send us the link in your entry email.
We reserve the right to refuse video entries on the basis of taste, decency, breach of law, or breaches any third party copyright material, or material that is subject to other third party proprietary rights.
You will retain the copyright of your video but agree to iomart Hosting Limited using it for Host Your Kit promotional purposes as required.
Make sure you put ‘Host Your Kit entry’ in the subject line of your email and send it to us at:
Don’t forget to include the name, email and telephone number of your authorised club representative.
- You must give permission for the images of the people in your photographs or video to be used by Host Your Kit campaign as part of its publicity campaign both online, in newspapers and on the television.
- You can enter the Host Your Kit competition at any time between the launch date of Friday 9th March 2012 and the closing date of Midnight Friday 20 July 2012. We will give away the 30 team strips in three stages, 10 kits at a time:
Host Your Kit – phase 1
The closing date to enter the give-away for our first 10 kits is Friday 20 April 2012. The winners will be announced on Friday 27 April 2012.
Host Your Kit – phase 2
The closing date for entries to win the second batch of 10 kits will be Friday 1 June 2012. The winners will be announced on Friday 8 June 2012, the opening day of Euro 2012.
Host Your Kit – phase 3
The closing date for entries to win our final set of 10 adidas and iomart Hosting branded team strips will be Friday 20 July 2012. The winners will be announced on Friday 27 July, the opening day of the London 2012 Olympics.
You can only enter once in each phase however you can submit a different entry in each phase, so in all you can send in three entries as long as they are not the same entry each time – giving you three bites of the Cherry!
- The Judging Panel’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
- There will be no cash or other alternative to the prize offered and prizes are not transferable.
- The Judges shall have the right, at their discretion, to change the rules of a competition while it is running if it appears to them that it would be equitable or appropriate to do so, including the extension of the closing date whereupon there will be an announcement of any such extension at the first reasonable opportunity.
- Entry in to the Host Your Kit competition is open to all residents of England, Scotland and Wales aged 18 or over.
- iomart Hosting will not be liable for any circumstances beyond its reasonable control that prevent the competition being fulfilled, a winner or winners being chosen, or any prize being taken up or fully enjoyed by a winner.
- If any winner of a competition is unable to take up a prize for any reason, or if iomart Hosting has not been able, after making reasonable efforts, to make contact with the winner, iomart Hosting reserves the right to award that prize (without notice to the first winner chosen) to an alternative winner, in which case the first winner chosen shall not be eligible for any share of the prize whatsoever. iomart Hosting shall not have any liability in such eventuality.
- Names of the prize winners will be available on receipt of a request enclosing a stamped addressed envelope to: Host Your Kit, iomart Hosting, Lister Pavilion, Kelvin Campus, Glasgow, G20 0SP, or an email to email@example.com In addition this information will be published on the website www.hostyourkit.com as soon as they are known.
- iomart Hosting will only use contact details provided in conjunction with the Host Your Kit competition unless you have consented otherwise.
- All team strips will be distributed via Greaves Sports and you agree to abide by their terms and conditions of supply.